“My clients are important to me, and I do not compromise on what I have to offer.”
- Awarded a rare Fellowship in Wedding Photography by the BIPP in 2013 becoming the fourth woman in the UK to do so.
- Awarded a Master Craftsman with The Guild of Wedding Photographers 2013
- Awarded a Fellowship for Wedding Photography by the SWPP 2017
- The MPA’s UK Wedding Photographer of the Year 1999 + 2001
- The BIPP Midlands Photographer of the Year 2014
- The BIPP Midlands FineArt Photographer of the Year 2014
- The BIPP Midlands Wedding Photographer of the Year 1999, 2012, 2014
- The MPA’S East Midlands Pet Photographer of the Year – 1997
- The MPA’s East Midlands Wedding Photographer 1997, 1999, 2001
- The MPA’S East Midlands Photographer of the Year – 1999
- The MPA’S East Midlands Classical Wedding Photographer of the Year – 2003
- The MPA’S East Midlands Classical Portrait Photographer of the Year – 2003
- The MPA’s East Midlands Avant Garde Portrait Photography of the Year – 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006
- The MPA’S East Midlands Portrait Photographer of the Year – 2004
- The MPA’S East Midlands Fashion Photographer of the Year – 2005
- The MPA’s East Midlands Portrait Photographer of the Year – 2003, 2005, 2006
- The MPA’s East Midlands Photographer of the Year – Pictorial & Illustrative Photography 2006
- The MPA’s East Midlands Wedding Photographer of the Year – 2009
Julie’s work can only be described as stunning, perfection and breathtaking. Her attention to detail and unwavering commitment shines through, producing not only beautiful photographic wedding art but images that ultimately become heirlooms, destined to be shared and loved by generations of families. Preferring an uncomplicated approach to wedding photography allows her clients to celebrate their day in the knowledge that she will create images that are not only classical and timeless, to the viewer, they evoke a sense and feeling of ‘story telling.’ With only twelve wedding bookings taken per year allows Julie to concentrate on each client, offering them her unique attention to detail and years of experience.
“… Julie’s photography and personality made an impact on me and I am so pleased that I found her. She works with me and my clients to achieve wonderful photographs without taking over the entire day or event”
“We can’t thank you enough for making us so at ease on our wedding day. Words are not enough to say thank you, but from the bottom of our hearts Julie, thank you”
BRIAN & DAWN
WANT TO LEARN ABOUT PHOTOGRAPHY?
“Whether you are an aspiring photographer or an established working professional, my photography training brings you a range of mentoring options, workshops, courses and online business programmes that will provide you with the necessary skills to drive your photography, creativity and business forward.
I look forward to helping you with your photographic journey”
– Julie Oswin
01226 718 153
Barnsley, South Yorkshire